Friday 23 November 2012

Evaluation Q3


What Kind Of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product And Why?

Why have you chosen your production company logo?  I have chosen my production company logo because the image of the evil clown on the front, instantly tells the audience that the film is going to be a little sinister and scary. 
  1. What is a production company? What do they do?  A production company manages the filming of a movie from screenplay to release. Its main concerns involve managing the budget and supervising all legal concerns.
  2. What is the job of a film distributor? A film distributor is a company or individual responsible for the marketing of a film. The distributor may set the release date of a film and the method by which a film is to be exhibited or made available for viewing.    
  3. Which film distributor would you choose for your film and why? What other films have they distributed that are similar to yours? If I was to distribute my film, I would use "Brain Damage Films", as they are known for distributing films with the lowest budget. They have distributed films such as; "Nazi Zombies", "Lost Woods" and "The Afflicted"   
  4. How would your film be funded? Lottery? My film will be funded by making adverts and posters to help promote my film. 
  5. Titles - Why do you need them? How have you presented them? I need the titles in my film because they give my audience a much clearer understanding of the people who are involved in my film opening. I have presented them by making the titles have different animations and different effects, making the text more exciting to read.         
  6. What films have influenced you from the industry and why? Films with just pure blood and gore didn't inspire me to recreate a film opening. I preferred films that were a little supernatural and made the viewer ask themselves questions, questioning their own eyes. Films such as "The Sixth Sense", "The Shining" and "Paranormal Activity" helped inspire me to create my film opening.     

No comments:

Post a Comment