Tuesday 20 November 2012

Audience Feedback - Mise en Scene

Do you think the mise en scene fits my genre of horror?
I think the mise en scene fits the genre because there are the typical conventions you expect to see in a horror film and they consist of: a monster or antagonist, the victim, and the scary surroundings.

Do you feel as though the mise en scene creates a sinister mood?
Yes i think the mise en scene creates a sinister mood because the pace of the film opening speeds up and the character shows he is scared. This is what you expect to see form a horror film.

Do you think that the mise en scene suits my target audience of 15 year olds and over?
I think the mise en scene suits the target audience because anyone over the age of 15 should find this opening very exciting to watch, and anyone under the age of 15 may find it difficult to watch at times.

Do you feel like the mise en scene reflects the atmosphere of horror?
I do think the mise en scene creates a scary atmosphere. I like the way the scenes are really fast towards the end because i feel like they create the scary mood and atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment