Tuesday 20 November 2012

Production Log - Editing


Editing:

Are you in schedule?
I am on schedule at this moment in time as i have started editing my final footage. I am still editing at the moment and will be submitting my work on time with the deadline. 

How is it going?
Editing on a whole is going quite well. It has taken me a shorter time than what i expected to edit my film as i thought it was going to take a few weeks. It has only taken me a couple of days to do this and i am surprised that iMovie has been so easy to use. I have had some problems with the actual programme itself. It keeps freezing and i have lost all my work on a couple of separate occasions but have managed to start again and re-do it before the deadline. 

What programme am i using?
I am using iMovie and it has been surprisingly co-operative. As i mentioned earlier, it has sometimes unexpectedly quit and has deleted my editing but i haven't ever lost footage because i kept it on my camera.  

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this programme?
The advantages of this programme is that it is very simple but also effective to use. I like the fact that there are a few different transitions to chose from, but the disadvantages are the fact that there are lots of tricks and editing techniques i have wanted to use but have not been able to because the programme is quite basic, and doesn't have the effects i wanted to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment