Tuesday 20 November 2012

Audience Feedback - Editing

Do you feel as though the editing of my film opening fits the horror genre?
Yes, I think that the editing did fit the genre because there were times where the cuts were just the right length so the pace of the film was fast and that was what made it scary and sinister.


Has the editing created a 'scary' atmosphere and mood?
Yes the editing has created a scary atmosphere because the camera pans around a lot and we can tell, as the viewers, that the monster or antagonist in the film opening was hiding from the protagonist.

Has the editing targeted my audience of people aged 15 and over?
I think the editing did target the audience because the ways in which the antagonist was portrayed would not be suitable for anyone under the age of 15.

Has the editing reflected the genre that was intended?
The editing has reflected the genre because by changing the contrast and the brightness of each shot, really made the horror genre come to life.


Here is a screen shot of my film screen while mid way through editing my video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment