Tuesday 9 October 2012

Task 16 - Costumes



I am going to use some bed sheets because when i blur some of the image out and change the effects of the shot, bed sheets will look like ghosts and can be wrapped around an actor to seem like they have come back from the dead.




I am going to be wearing grey jogging bottoms in my opening because they are really plain and it is realistic because that is what someone would be wearing. 


I am going to be wearing a plain white T-shit because i want to make it seem realistic, but also i want to wear something plain because i want the viewers to be focused on the facial expression and camera movements, and not what I'm wearing. 




I have chosen to dress my antagonist in black because it is very plain and simple and it draws the attention towards the face of the demon, as opposed to what she is wearing. The collar of the shirt covers the neck and so the whole of my character is covered from head to toe in black clothing. 







Again, i have chosen to use black trousers for my antagonist because i want the viewers attention to be focusing on the actual character and the camera shots and not what they're wearing. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment